2017 Rally, Value-Accessories

Thread: 2017 Rally, Value-Accessories

2017 Rally, Value-Accessories

I will be coming down with my F6B and my son, he has an F6C.
    Teresa has had a lot of calls and multiple emails asking if we were bringing products to the Rally. I had ridden down to the last couple of F6B Rallies and had brought minimal F6B items.

If there is enough interest we can bring the trailer down with F6B specific products. In the past at the Vacation Lodge we have ridden all day and opened the trailer for a couple of hours in the evening after dinner. We can do this only if there is enough interest. We have done bike rallies at the Vacation Lodge quite a few times in the past and they are very accommodating. We can put the trailer in front and use the awning, but we can not put up any type of tent. The Motel owner did go down once and purchased a permit for our tent, but he said they are not approving permits to much any more.

Please let us know how much interest there is and what you may be interested in us bringing down.

Picture below is at the Vacation Lodge.

I think

I think after dinner would be a good time to do so.
    Most will be full of food and drink, ready to relax and spend.

Cool

I can bring my and it is always nice to see it already installed as well !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Another couple pictures of the Vacation Lodge.

We have met a lot of great people there over the years and forged a lot of great friendships.