Thunder on the Beach - Panama City Beach 4-7 May - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thunder on the Beach - Panama City Beach 4-7 May

GaTeach
    I made it in about 8:30 last night. Trailer after trailer after trailer after trailer.

As soon as I parked the Guzzi, I went and hugged SG. VTwin just ain't my thing no more! Not after that smoooooth flat 6.

Great to hang out with 53 and Tony. And met another F6B guy- Mugsy, out of Baton Rouge.

Thunder Beach is always a good time. Seeing and being seen.

I know that I always ride my bike when I go to Thunder Beach for bike week. (This year I did not go to bike week / even though it was right outside my condo door / I went to the beach) Like Teach said there was trailer after trailer. I guess the Harley guys are only there to show pony their bikes. I even saw several guys pull their bikes out of their fully enclosed trailer and wash it immediately.

Now that I think about it the longest I ever rode my Fatboy when I had it was about 6 - 8 hour trips. It wasn't until I got the F6B that I started riding 12 hours plus trips.

I am so glad I am thoroughly convinced I have the best bike available today. The only thing better would be to add a Yamaha FJR1300, Ducati Diavel, or a BMW GTL1600 in the garage next to it. Even better add all three and then I would have different bike to ride each day of the week.

stevenolts