2017 Rally - "Meet, Greet, Eat" To and From Pigeon Forge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Rally - "Meet, Greet, Eat" To and From Pigeon Forge

This thread is for people who want to rendezvous with others going to and from the rally.

Just an opportunity for riders coming/going from the same places to coordinate and ride together if they wish.

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

East and North on Sunday

Would anyone be interested in a ride to Wytheville VA on Sunday as part of the way home?

Our youngest son is riding down with me on his F6C, but does want to get back home on Sunday.
    I am thinking about a ride on Sunday with about 183 miles of 2 lane roads and 46 miles of interstate to Wytheville VA, then riding home the rest of the way on Monday.
    This would include a lot of really cool curvy roads including the snake between Mountain City and Shady Valley. This would be at a medium speed and for riders that are comfortable with curves.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Northern Virginia/Maryland Rally Riders

Calling all F6B riders going to the F6B Rally

I'm leaving for the rally on Tuesday or Wednesday 29 or 30 August depending on if someone from the area is riding that way. I would like to ride along. I live in Frederickburg, Virginia. If you are riding to the rally and would like some company let me know.

Outcast
    301-6514383

Fredericksburg Va

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    Coming down INTERSTATE 81 to the Pigeon on Wendsday leaving early AM
    I'm leaving for the rally on Wednesday 30 August depending on if someone from the area is riding that way. I would like to ride along. I live in Frederickburg, Virginia. I noticed your thread and if you are still riding to the rally and leaving on Wednesday I could meetup with you some place.

Give me a call

Outcast
    301-6514383

We will be in Wytheville, VA 77/81 at about 12:30 on Wednesday. Usually stop there at the Travel America for lunch and gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I'm leaving for the rally on Wednesday 30 August depending on if someone from the area is riding that way. I would like to ride along. I live in Frederickburg, Virginia. I noticed your thread and if you are still riding to the rally and leaving on Wednesday I could meetup with you some place.

Give me a call

Outcast
    301-6514383

Need Help?

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    This thread is to help our riders find others in their area, or along the route, going the same way, same day.

For me:
    I'll be leaving Milton, FL (near Pensacola) on Tuesday the 29th and getting to PF that night.
    Yes, I'm getting in a day early for setup and logistics.
    I'll be returning to Milton on Monday, but maybe later on Sunday, if the breakdown goes smoothly.
    So, while I'm not the ideal travel buddy for this trip, hopefully y'all can get together and have some fun before and after the Rally.

Cheers,
    Steve
    I haven't decided when I'm leaving, but I am pondering a 29th departure. I had not decided if I'd try and do it in one day going up. or take back roads and split the ride. Let me know if you need help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B