FNG - intro

Thread: FNG - intro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flhfxd View Post
    I am not at all surprised to read all of your comments and to be honest, I think I knew way in advance that this would be the collective wisdom. As I said, I am familiar with the company and it's products. I feel as though I'm about to betray my brand.....! Now ain't that the silliest shyt you ever heard?
    Brand loyalty is prevalent is motorized recreation and trucks, I have noticed. I have never been very good at brand loyalty - they are just corporations trying to make money. They don't care about you except what it takes to get your money.

In my garage is a Honda motorcycle, previously a Suzuki and two Yamahas...a Chevy...a Kia...two Ski Doos...and a boat with a Force outboard engine.

Each one of those represent what I feel is the best value/features balance for what I use them for. For example, I like my Chevy for the MyLink system and OnStar, plus some other qualities the car has that others don't offer. However, the Mrs. has a Kia Sorento over a Chevy Equinox because the Kia is ranked higher in reliability and has that all-important four wheel drive locking feature in the AWD system. It won out, as a result.

On my short list prior to the F6B was the Victory CC Tour and VStar Deluxe. The ABS and cruise control and storage on the Vic almost got me to pull the trigger...but...a $22,000 MSRP for a bike with questionable build quality and parts was too much to swallow. I went to Honda dealer and bought the F6B.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Welcome to the forum and congrats! I've had nothing but sportbikes before the B. My wife wanted to ride and that pretty much cuts the choices down to a handful.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN