It's coming to an END!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's coming to an END!!!

It's coming to an END!!!

Yes folks .. I'm jealous ... all of you year around riders ... go F' off .. lol. Here in Chicago ... it's about over after another 2 to 3 weeks ... and I don't know how i'm going to cope ... maybe I'll go invest in a snow mobile!!! Put my F6B badges on it and roll out ...

Delta is ready when you are. We have lots of transplants here in N.C.

LOL!

Not to pour salt in the wound but the PRIME TIME RIDING is just starting here in beauliful SUNNY Arizona! YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Same here in TX!
    I usually take a break during the HOT season, but prime-time is here!

Cool I Feel For You

I know the feeling, we're almost done here too. Gonna be a long winter. It'll give me time to polish it ready for Spring.

Paul B......
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Has been in the eighties here and the riding is awesome as the summer heat is past. We can ride all year if you don't mind some 40º days or a little rain once in a while. I used to live in up state NY and would hate the day I had to store the bike away for the winter, I feel for you.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtahoe View Post
    Yes folks .. I'm jealous ... all of you year around riders ... go F' off .. lol. Here in Chicago ... it's about over after another 2 to 3 weeks ... and I don't know how i'm going to cope ... maybe I'll go invest in a snow mobile!!! Put my F6B badges on it and roll out ...
    I have owned and been riding motorcycles since I was 15 years old. That is 50 years as of this year. The break in those years came from 1984-1989. Those were the five winters my family and I were transferred to the Western suburbs of Chicago. I sold my motorcycle for those years and started back riding as soon as I was transferred back to Texas! I agree with others in southern regions, the best riding season is just beginning down here. Sorry for your shortened riding season. Spring is just around the corner and you will probably get a few days in during those infamous Indian summer days that often come around in the fall in the midwest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    Not to pour salt in the wound but the PRIME TIME RIDING is just starting here in beauliful SUNNY Arizona! YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep, commuting on the bike for the next 8 months...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Cool

Same here in Fl....from Oct 1 - April 1 weather in Fl is near perfect... maybe 3-4 days that it would take more than a jacket and scarf !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Same here in Western Washington State. The east side gets colder, and more snow than we get, so for all intents and purposes we can ride all year too. I can remember that back in late '97...and ironically early '98 (you will see why in a moment)...I rode the very last BunBurner 1500 Gold of the year for '97, and the very first BunBurner 1500 Gold for the year for '98, because I left home on December 30th and rode 1500 miles south...then turned around and rode 1500 miles back to home on January 1st. It was...sorta...fun trying to get over the Siskyous (sp) between the California and Oregon border.

BTW, a BunBurner 1500 Gold is riding 1500 miles in under 24 hours.

So...all you F6B riders down in El Dorado Hills...plan a ride in January or February, and I will be there.