Alaska 2017 Trip

Thread: Alaska 2017 Trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    This July I plan to ride up to Alaska from my home in Ontario, Canada. I pull an Aspen classic camper and was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me. Each summer I take a month and go somewhere and this year it's Alaska. I'm planning on heading west across Canada to Banff, Alberta and then northwest through Jasper, Whitehorse, Yukon and on up to the Alaska highway. I plan to go as far north as Fairbanks and Anchorage. I have always ridden solo but thought it might be fun to have another rider along. Please let me know what you think.
    Have you got dates set, or tentative?

The wife and I are heading to Alaska in July ,not on the f6b but the pickup and trailer, we may take the B with in the trailer not sure yet though. we will be crossing in to Canada from Washington on the 8th of July should make Al. in about 7 days or so. Maybe we see you on the road some where, I will keep a lookout for f6bs.

Quote Originally Posted by copper View Post
    Have you got dates set, or tentative?
    At this point I have only narrowed it down to the month of July. I am looking for friends or family to agree to house sit my place while I'm gone. Once that's under control I will nail down a departure date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.