Seat options - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seat options

Quote Originally Posted by rudymsmith View Post
    I'd love to see a pic - but right now we all know the answer to that
    One day.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I also tried the Ultimate King seat; road it for 3 days (300 mi), same result as the OP. Too cramped in the hips and knees; had to send it back. More comfortable on the stock. I'm 6'3" with 34 inseam

Quote Originally Posted by Bobc View Post
    I also tried the Ultimate King seat; road it for 3 days (300 mi), same result as the OP. Too cramped in the hips and knees; had to send it back. More comfortable on the stock. I'm 6'3" with 34 inseam
    Guess it depends on the rider, I am 6'3" with 34 inseam and love my Ultimate King seat, had it on for 7000 miles and commute to work and back 1 hour each way, but I have always ridden with my feet up on my highway pegs all the time.

Ass

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    I don't know who "they" are, but the GL1800 and the F6B saddles are very much different. I can't set on a GL saddle comfortably(to small) with my 6'5" 36" inseam sized frame, but can set for a short while on the F6B saddle, but it is still to low for me and why I use and promote the custom made Russel Day-Long as the one and only saddle for my tender ass.
    So your ass is tender? At least you have one, mine is the only part of me that is skinny. Guess its a neutral gender ass.

Pics a issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    One day.
    Man i take a pic on the ipad, upload to photobucket, copy the url , paste it in and i get great big photos in here. Sorry its not working for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    OK I understand the RDL is the seat I may need. If in leather and ultra support with shipping we are talking over $1100. Plus I lose my stock seat.
    Russell Day-Long: I only had the front section of my seat redone and it was around $550. I also purchased anothers members take off seat while mine was sent to Russell. When it came back I sold mt stock seat to another member. No out of pocket for that. Put 78,000 miles on it and transferred it to my new to me 2015. 80,000 comfortable miles now and going....