I think Ultimate seats are great, have one on a VTX 1800 and it solved all sore butt problems. I have tried/looked at them for my F6B and keep getting pointed to try out one on a Gold Wing. GWs do not have near the room that my F6B offers and I feel cramped even with the King seat installed. I sit on the incline of this stock seat which looks to be about the same room offered by the King as it does not have the incline I now set on. So really no room improvement. Even feels smaller than my F6B stock seat when the King is mounted on a GW and have not tried one on a F6B. The stock is not that bad but feel it could be better. Looking at other brands I do not think any have the good looks of Ultimate or even stock and I don't want to give up my stock unit to have it reworked anyway. Finding a used seat and doing some experimenting with a local upholstery shop might be my only option. For over 6 bills I want more room, more comfort and good looks. I may be wanting too much. If you have a damaged seat I would be interested if the pan is OK.