It was a crazy week. My computer went down on Monday and I didn't want to take the time to fix it. So I ran it down to Best Buy for repairs. I left it there and went home and started to get ready to go to Laconia but the weather was so hot I put leaving off until Wed. morning.
Wed. morning dawned with perfect riding weather, 65 degrees to start the day and no rain forecasted for at least 2 days. It took a little less than 5 hours to get to Laconia. I wouldn't admit to it but there was some speeding involved at times, but your honor, I was only keeping up with the traffic. I covered 358 miles in a little less than 5 hours. I guess that's not bad for city driving.
Once there I saw the usual suspects mostly Harleys ridden by old men but in fact if it wasn't for the Harley logos and nice paint I would have sworn I was riding down a corridor of mirrors. There was plenty of bikes to see but I only saw 4 F6's in the 2 days.
The riding was fun but the traffic was not. Truth be told I'd rather ride the deserted back roads right here in the hills of PA.