Interested in F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interested in F6B

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    No worries!!! We saw the red, yellow, silver, and green bikes while we were there. We bought our bikes from Wes as well.

In the past, it's been about 3k off MSRP for F6B's at HOR, not including T, T and L. (Out of state buyers like myself get to pay those costs when we register the bike back home) 16.9 for a Deluxe + T, T and L would still be sweet!

The 'Standard vs Deluxe' decision is only up to the buyer. No 'one size fits all' answer there. Seems to be evenly divided here on the Forum,,,
    They are painting a couple F6Bs copper and uranium colors....what does the color uranium look like? The copper color looks cool but I'll have to see what the uranium looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    If you do purchase from Russellville get a costume color you will be much happier with the end results. Honda doesn't clear coat their F6B.
    Great to know, thanks...and thanks for your service to our great country.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 75tsiegel View Post
    They are painting a couple F6Bs copper and uranium colors....what does the color uranium look like? The copper color looks cool but I'll have to see what the uranium looks like.
    Uranium green. Same green as the ones online.

Its a stock Honda color from the early 2000's