HELIBARS BABY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELIBARS BABY

HELIBARS BABY

They came in today and 5 hours later they're in. Had a little hiccup because the Kuryakyn risers I put in for the old bars one side wouldn't come out, Allen head stripped, so I had to leave them in. Tried to call Helibars and they're closed on Friday...Jewish? I don't know

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqBoBKSBUs

I'm bettin' they're the pussies whiskers. I've watched the Helibar YouTube video with the inventor sitting on a Goldwing moving the bars all over the place. He basically states it is impossible not to find the perfect bar position and that the bars tend to act like a Superbrace up top. Nice purchase!! ..........will be waiting for the "ride" video.

Here's the video with the "man"................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYrKznB0VQg

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    I'm bettin' they're the pussies whiskers. I've watched the Helibar YouTube video with the inventor sitting on a Goldwing moving the bars all over the place. He basically states it is impossible not to find the perfect bar position and that the bars tend to act like a Superbrace up top. Nice purchase!! ..........will be waiting for the "ride" video.

Here's the video with the "man"................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYrKznB0VQg
    I'm going to do a decent ride so I can get a better idea of where my sweet spot is. By the time I was done I was too tired. Thanks for the link.

Were the new brake bleeders easy to install?

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Were the new brake bleeders easy to install?
    Piece of cake

Of all the money I have thrown at the B, the Helibars were best money spent. Hands down. or hands up wherever you want them.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I'm very happy with mine. Installed em maybe six months ago and I'm glad I did. No more shoulder blade pain. I'd recommend em. Yes, they're a little spendy, but they're very well crafted and definitely tighten up the feel of the steering.
    I think you'll be pleased when you get em dialed in for yourself. Congrats!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    I'm very happy with mine. Installed em maybe six months ago and I'm glad I did. No more shoulder blade pain. I'd recommend em. Yes, they're a little spendy, but they're very well crafted and definitely tighten up the feel of the steering.
    I think you'll be pleased when you get em dialed in for yourself. Congrats!
    The only problem with mine is I had to leave the Kuryakyn risers in because of that stripped Allen head which limits my range somewhat but I'm still able to tweak it to a certain extent. Overall, it was worth the dough for the limited range I'm able to get.

On my to do list once I can free up some funds.
    2013 F6B in black of course

love 'em

The previous owner had put Heli Bars on my '13 B. Man O Man, what great bars! Quality workmanship. They can be "tweeted" to every direction possible. Doubt if I would have spent the $$$ to try them. Now I wouldn't be without them.
    My 130# G/F gave mine a try & she loved w/ them too. She put a pair on her '15 Scout. No more shoulders, neck, back any pain from being even a tad uncomfortable or out of shape in any way. As near perfect as one can get.