Peg dragging

Thread: Peg dragging

Peg dragging

Ive got a mountain next to me that's a fantastic 50 miles of nonstop twisties climbing from 2300 to 9000ft. Yesterday I got to find the lean angle that touches the peg studs and got some scrapes on my highway pegs as well. Coming from a naked standard that can really get low, this is such a different beast. I also got to see the limits of the suspension and stock bar placement.

This is a long-term bike for me so I think the Traxxion full Monty is definitely going to happen next year.

Does anyone make a titanium or magnesium stud that replaces the peg's feeler bolt?

I had them on a cruiser I owned about 10 years ago and they put on a great show when it got dark. Left hand turns were the best watching people's faces as I dragged floorboards and threw sparks 10ft back. so much fun.

Yeah, there's a company that makes peg save pucks specifically for the Gold Wing / F6B.
    They're available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Titanium.
    Do a search for PepsX.

Found them! Thanks!!

Cool

http://www.pepsx.com/products.html

I have the titanium pucks, there is no drilling to install. You may need to trim the rubber boot on your peg. They also make a nice shower of sparks when they tough down!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    http://www.pepsx.com/products.html

I have the titanium pucks, there is no drilling to install. You may need to trim the rubber boot on your peg. They also make a nice shower of sparks when they tough down!
    If I ever go back to the stock pegs, I'll do those Titanium pucks

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Cool

I saw a peg fall off a bike in the P/L after a ride once!!! Crazy, the guy drug it into two pieces!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Just received my Peg Saver Pucks but not installed as of yet. The first line in the installation instructions I received says "Locating and drilling a 5/16th hole is required for installation of the Peg Savers."

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Just received my Peg Saver Pucks but not installed as of yet. The first line in the installation instructions I received says "Locating and drilling a 5/16th hole is required for installation of the Peg Savers."
    I was going to say, the ones I got required a hole drilled. Not a big deal though.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Anyone know if these will work with the KURY MINI BOARDS?
    Thanx