PA. NY. NJ. or the NE ride - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PA. NY. NJ. or the NE ride

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    We will miss you!! If we go I'll let you know what we ate.

ssshhh,,, I thought I heard someone say Cheese Danish.

no

ok, carry on...
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

May I assume a 10am meet up at Matamoras? If this changes, let me know. I need to make sure of my departure time!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    May I assume a 10am meet up at Matamoras? If this changes, let me know. I need to make sure of my departure time!
    That works for me. Or if it's just us and Maz (no one else seems to be chiming in) we could meet at Exit 20 off 84. St route 507. It's about 30 miles west of Matamoras. It's the interchange where you normally get on 84 to head home after eating at the Hotel. There's a truck stop there and a nice dinner for "P" and coffee. From there we could head north up 507 along the lake to Rt 6. Then 6 into the back hills to see the valleys below.
    The forecast here is showers on Friday and Sunday but Saturday still looks good for riding all day. That's if you want to believe someone who makes his living performing on TV in front of a map.
    10 am is good if we're meeting in Matamoras, 10:30 at exit 20 or just give me a call mobil (570- 614 9028) if your running late or early. Naturally the earlier the better to see more but enjoyment and comfort comes first!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    That works for me. Or if it's just us and Maz (no one else seems to be chiming in) we could meet at Exit 20 off 84. St route 507. It's about 30 miles west of Matamoras. It's the interchange where you normally get on 84 to head home after eating at the Hotel. There's a truck stop there and a nice dinner for "P" and coffee. From there we could head north up 507 along the lake to Rt 6. Then 6 into the back hills to see the valleys below.
    The forecast here is showers on Friday and Sunday but Saturday still looks good for riding all day. That's if you want to believe someone who makes his living performing on TV in front of a map.
    10 am is good if we're meeting in Matamoras, 10:30 at exit 20 or just give me a call mobil (570- 614 9028) if your running late or early. Naturally the earlier the better to see more but enjoyment and comfort comes first!
    10:30 at EXIT 20 is fine. I have to leave my area at 6:00 to make that. Maz is 95% going...I'm for sure. I need my medicine.

GaTeach
    10:30 at EXIT 20 is fine. I have to leave my area at 6:00 to make that. Maz is 95% going...I'm for sure. I need my medicine.
    I'm glad Maz is goin to protect y'all!

We're in.....10:30 exit 20....guns ablazing

We're in.....10:30 exit 20....guns ablazing
    It's breakfast time and raining hard right now!! So I just interrupted feeding time to check this morning's weather forecast. Seems the weather front changed course and is now heading further north and east putting it right over us. You'll be heading right into it! The forecast for Saturday is now predicting rain showers all day.
    So unless your bike really needs a washing, you may want to reconsider this and save your vacation days.

Maybe next Saturday, the 3rd, we can ride down to Reading to see the airshow mentioned on the Gettysburg thread.

Well, sounds like we're postponing. Next weekend doesn't work for me personally.

I contacted Maz. Our weather here looks good Sat and Sun....I'm riding anyway. I do love that area though. Next time!

Two Matte Silvers will be cruising RI, CT, and MA today. Maz and Wayne. Maybe see someone out there. Doing the Quabbin area.

Looks like we called it right. This morning it's overcast here and looking like any minute rain. The local weatherman is calling for off and on showers for the rest of the day.
    I'm sure I'll get some riding in locally but I doubt it would have been much fun for those who would have had to ride 4 hours to get here and worst yet 4 hours home in wet BVD's.

Enjoy your local riding, stay dry, and by all means have a great lunch!