Hate your saddle bags???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hate your saddle bags????

Quote Originally Posted by WEGI View Post
    Hi Copper

I have the same style ratcheting chin strap closure. I bought these to lock my helmet to the bike's helmet lock pin.

Nolan & Schuberth Helmet Lock Extensions

Sorry I don't have a link to show you them but Google the name and I am sure you will find them.

WEG

http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/nolan___schuberth_helmet_lock_extensions/319330/51909

"This is a pair of helmet lock extensions. These chrome plated extensions are made by Add-On and are designed to work with the "Microlock-Chin Strap System" found on Nolan helmets as well as the chin strap found on the Schuberth helmets. These will also fit all normal "D" ring helmets. They are designed to slip through the D-ring on your helmet to make it easier to attach the helmet to the lock. They will fit all years of Goldwing GL1500's, GL1800's and F6B's from 1988-2017."

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Actually, my B came with the cable in the saddlebag. I know people don't like them, but slide it thru the D rings and lock it in the helmet lock----------And hope the thieves don't carry side cutters around with them.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Saddlebag insert link doesn't work anymore. I hate the stuff rolling out of the bags, so I sent them an email asking what gives.

Mike