Quote Originally Posted by jlyon View Post
Hey y'all.... I bought my Red F6B last Wed (had to wait three extra hours while the dealer completed the build with my accessories) and drove it from the store in Md down to Myrtle Beach, S.C. for the fall rally... I also own a 2009 H-D Fat Bob CVO and a 2009 H-D Ultra bumped up to a 103 ci with high comp heads, Zeppelin seat and a ton of other goodies... but I have to say ... I LOVE THIS FREAKIN" BIKE !!!!

I had the dealer add the Cobra pipes, K&N easier flow air filter, and the Bazzaz tuner to the package... drove it down to Myrtle, and promptly took it to a well known dyno / tuner guy for a check out (Lloyd'z Motor Workz).... Here is the report...

Attachment 2570

Verbally: Kyle said that the Bazzaz auto tuner with the F6B base map in it was doing its job perfectly, and that there was really nothing worth doing that he could do to make it any better....

The numbers: 106.47 HP 115.6 ft/lbs of torque Not too shabby !!!!

Side note: He said these were the quietest dyno runs he had ever done !!!

Now I'm considering replacing the cat converter with torque tubes for an additional power boost... any info on them out here ???
I have had the torque loops installed, I just need pipes now.....has anybody had a stock F6B on a dyno so we can compare!