No "Typical" Wing issues with the F6B - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No "Typical" Wing issues with the F6B

Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    40 lbs front pressure is high. Try 36 lbs.
    I allways run 40.Tire started to show sum cupping and slit bar shake.Checked pressure and it had droped to 36.Air up to 40.Took it to NC mountains,tire is smooth with no sines of cupping and still riden on it with 17k miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Check the seat bolts..If they are to tight it will cause the saddlebag not to work right...Loosen them a bit, try the bag lever and make sure it works right, then re-tighten the bolts a little and it should cure the issue...If not the cable may have come loose and the dealer can fix it without much issue..I had my bike custom painted and it took a few times to get the bags working after they were off the bike, but now they are fine......
    Thanks for the tip. I'm waiting on a Mustang seat to arrive so will see if the saddlebag works right after I install the new seat.

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I'm waiting on a Mustang seat to arrive so will see if the saddlebag works right after I install the new seat.
    I am also waiting for my Mustang seat to arrive at my dealer..Ordered the thing on June 12 and still not here...Had bike at dealer while I was on vacation out West to visit family and needed some minor touch-up paint work done so left it there hoping that the seat would arrive while I was gone.....No luck and so far.Had the dealer call Mustang and they said maybe two or three weeks yet....High demand for this seat apparently......

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I am also waiting for my Mustang seat to arrive at my dealer..Ordered the thing on June 12 and still not here...Had bike at dealer while I was on vacation out West to visit family and needed some minor touch-up paint work done so left it there hoping that the seat would arrive while I was gone.....No luck and so far.Had the dealer call Mustang and they said maybe two or three weeks yet....High demand for this seat apparently......
    Same here! I ordered the Mustang seat about 2 weeks ago and was told there was a 4+ week backlog from the factory. The place I ordered from said they already had some backordered and that I would get mine in less time, but no shipping notice yet. I too am visiting family out west so can't ride the F6 for a few weeks anyway. I just hope the seat is delivered when I get home.

1200 on mine now. Best bike I ever owned. A joy to ride!!!