Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
The 2005 VTX 1800F was fast, smooth, liquid cooled, and a great bike for a V-Twin..so much better than any HD in every way and still kind of wish I kept it...Love my F6B and have no plans to change rides at this point..HD riders, in my opinion, are just like Democrats, know it all and are convinced that they are 100% right in everything and don't want to talk about any other subject except how great there cause is and how great HD's are!!!!....Regards
I still have mine and still love it. Hadn't rode it in months, hopped on it yesterday and it was like I hadn't been off it. Love that bike, still fits better than my B.

I work with riders of all types and the most common thing from HD riders is either all the maintenance issues or issues with the service department. But when you mention any other riding options the denial sets in. I've ridden many different brands over the years and everyone has it's pros and cons. The ostrich tendencies of HD riders is amazing. I would give HD a chance if they made something as bulletproof and rock solid as my VTX. Haven't seen anything yet.