Florida Riders and extended warranty

Thread: Florida Riders and extended warranty

Florida Riders and extended warranty

I have researched the subject of Florida owners and Honda's extended warranty. I have found that Honda Dealerships outside of Florida do not care what the owners address is, the sale is based on where the bike is registered.

So my question to all my Florida fellow owners has anyone found a decent price for the warranty from a Florida dealership? I have until October 3rd to purchase one and have decided to get one so I'm reduced to looking for the best price I can get in Florida! Thanks in advance for any information provided.

Yep Florida requires Honda to put the shaft to us Owners. The best and most common I have found is $800 but did find some dealerships asking more. I plan to get one also but have plenty of time left. Compare it to a HD extended warranty and it is cheap.

Our sponsor Russeville Honda sells it to our members...I was thinking it was in the $400 range. Someone will come on and clarify this shortly....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com