2013 F6B at dealership
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2013 F6B at dealership

2013 F6B at dealership

Found a Deluxe w/995 miles, at a dealership for $15,995.00 Sounds like a good price, wish I was ready. Black

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Found a Deluxe w/995 miles, at a dealership for $15,995.00 Sounds like a good price, wish I was ready. Black
    If that were local I'd be sorely tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    Would be a nice ride home !!!

Picked up mine 3 days ago and paid a hell of lot more than that price....I wonder???? Although mine was new and had a "boat-load" of extras, including custom paint, someone may get a nice deal if the price is correct....I'm happy with my deal and that is all that really counts in my book....

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    500 miles east of me, long, long way for you.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    500 miles east of me, long, long way for you.
    Yep. Make that ride in October? Mmmm maybe not.

Cool

Thats two thousand ( $$$ ) cheaper than anyone else paid...I thinking get ready and if it is soooo cold to bond your synapses then borrow a trailer!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Thats two thousand ( $$$ ) cheaper than anyone else paid...I thinking get ready and if it is soooo cold to bond your synapses then borrow a trailer!!!
    Made an inquiry call, when I saw it,unfortunately they were closed, will try again Monday. Yesterday, took my trailer and van to pick up an old safe, 170 miles away, something went in the tranny, 40 miles from destination, took me 8 hours and 600 tow fee, to get back home, and no safe to show for all that. ouch/lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

When I talked to WES at HOR the other day, he said they will sell a Red...(I believe it was a standard)...for $ 16,599.00, and a Black...(probably a standard) for $ 17199.00 He said the reasoning is that the Black ones sell almost 10 to 1 over the Red ones, so that is why they sell the Red ones for less money.

At $ 16,599.00, even for a standard model, it is a good deal...brand new...no miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    When I talked to WES at HOR the other day, he said they will sell a Red...(I believe it was a standard)...for $ 16,599.00, and a Black...(probably a standard) for $ 17199.00 He said the reasoning is that the Black ones sell almost 10 to 1 over the Red ones, so that is why they sell the Red ones for less money.

At $ 16,599.00, even for a standard model, it is a good deal...brand new...no miles on it.
    I did pay more for my Black F6 at my local dealer than HOR but my local dealer TAKES CARE OF ME and has for years. A good relationship with your local dealer is worth a lot of $$$.