2013 F6B at dealership - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2013 F6B at dealership

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    [QUOTE=
    How much is the Title fee in California? $200 ???
    How much is the license fee in California? $300 ???

My math says maybe under $20K out the door?[/QUOTE]

I paid $20G and a bit of small change to get my red Deluxe OTD in a good deal (for me, anyway) at a local dealer. Another dealer had one for $17,4G further away, and I started with that figure and worked down. We both were happy when I took the keys.
    "If it moves, paint it."

got a verbal quote of $16285 OTD today from HOR. Said Honda started $1k discount promotion on 2013 Models

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    got a verbal quote of $16285 OTD today from HOR. Said Honda started $1k discount promotion on 2013 Models
    Sounds like a great price. I take it that was for a standard, new ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Well, $ 16,500.00 for a relatively new bike...800 miles of demo riding, still have a full 3 years unlimited mileage warranty, and the first payment is delayed for 3 months. Not bad, but if he will sell it for a flat $ 16,000.00, I say go for it. Keep in mind that if your state charges a sales tax, you are only pay tax on that lower amount, or...the difference of what you would owe if you were to trade something in. Sounds like the dealer is really wanting to sell this bike, as he knows the 2014 bikes will be delivered very soon. See if he will accept an offer for an even $ 16,000.00, and if not...walk out...and let him call you next week, or two weeks from now, and then he will accept your offer.

Although I did not notice , on the sale sign on the bike, that it INCLUDED the rebate, I am sure they will say it does. I called them today and asked them to put a figure together for me. My son keeps telling me to hold off a couple of months instead of having it sit in the garage for (4) months, he knows what an impulse buyer I am. lol

And HOR is a consideration, fly in, road trip back, love road trips.

yes that was a standard. And yes, the road trip just makes the whole purchase deal come together. Love to do that. I'm torn between this and the new CTX1300 which is $15,185 OTD for a delux. Delivery starting in March

Concerning the '13 Deluxe w/800 miles for $17,500, that included the 1,000.00 rebate. So you add the 7% Mi state tax and you are at $18,500. May asked them if they can get it out the door for $17,500. , I would go for it, but

next week I am going to look at (1), Deluxe, Blk,4,200 miles, for 17,400., price is negotiable. Has factory LED OEM fog lights w/painted lowers, he claims $500.00, (2) tinted windshields, 11 and 13", not sure of manufacturer,maybe Honda because he got the fog lights from their and fender extension. Guy LOVES it but has to many toys and is willing to give this one up if it sells.

I guess I am at a quandary, yes, it would be nice to have the extra's that come w/the Deluxe, but do I really need them. Go for the Standard and add the Deluxe features, back rest, and center stand as I go along. Decisions, decisions.

Weather would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    Yep. Make that ride in October? Mmmm maybe not.
    I would make that ride, here in Indiana we have to make do with what we get. I picked up my bike Dec 20th and was able to put 20 miles on it a few Saturdays ago when it was in the upper forties.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Concerning the '13 Deluxe w/800 miles for $17,500, that included the 1,000.00 rebate. So you add the 7% Mi state tax and you are at $18,500. May asked them if they can get it out the door for $17,500. , I would go for it, but

next week I am going to look at (1), Deluxe, Blk,4,200 miles, for 17,400., price is negotiable. Has factory LED OEM fog lights w/painted lowers, he claims $500.00, (2) tinted windshields, 11 and 13", not sure of manufacturer,maybe Honda because he got the fog lights from their and fender extension. Guy LOVES it but has to many toys and is willing to give this one up if it sells.

I guess I am at a quandary, yes, it would be nice to have the extra's that come w/the Deluxe, but do I really need them. Go for the Standard and add the Deluxe features, back rest, and center stand as I go along. Decisions, decisions.
    If you want heated grips go for the deluxe. Might be a pita to add that later.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Just to make it a bit more confusing,,, ~OTD~ price depends on who's door you're walkin out of....

True price (due to so many out of state MC purchasers, myself included) should be defined as ~OTD~ with, or without, Sales tax.

Wifes black standard was 16,885 ~OTD~,,, and when we made it back to TX, she got the opportunity to go pay her Sales tax,,,

Yeah, we knew it was coming, but no enjoys it! =-/

At the end of November the Hitching Post in Fridly MN. Was closing. 1 of 3 stores they have in the twin city's. They could have, may have moved it to one of there other 2 remaining stores. It was a demo red deluxe listed at 14,999. Don't know if they ever sold it. May be a price to shoot for on left over demo bikes.