2013 F6B at dealership - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2013 F6B at dealership

IamBatmanF6B

Buy my F6B Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Some what local bike shop has had a Black standard on the showroom floor for the last 9 months or so, stopped in a couple of times to look at it, latest being 2 weeks ago. Kind of put it in the back of my mind because I though the Deluxe would be the way to go. Ya the Deluxe extra's would be nice but I have a lift, can cancel my own signals, have done this long w/out heated grips and can put a backrest on later,g'friends gotta be kept some what happy,. I called them last week and left a message that I would give them 16,500. for it, did not hear back, didn't give my name, just left number, so I decided to stop in today. First thing salesman says is " hi Mark, sorry I didn't get back w/you ". Anyway he said, boss is ok w/16,500. ,would you split shipping w/me, 390.00 ?

So it has no miles, I want one but don't want to have to look at it for 3 - 4 months, decisions, decisions. Tomorrow I am going to call up the dealer w/the Deluxe w/800 miles and see how far down from the 17,500. they will come.
    I have mine for sale with dark smoked turn signals, Honda luggage rack, 12V outlet in glovebox, Kuryakyn iso-grips, Kuryakyn floorboards and Honda Goldwing passenger floorboards along with a Bagger shield windshield. 16,000 is a better price than any of the other prices I've read in this thread. Just throwing that out there for ya!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBatmanF6B View Post
    I have mine for sale with dark smoked turn signals, Honda luggage rack, 12V outlet in glovebox, Kuryakyn iso-grips, Kuryakyn floorboards and Honda Goldwing passenger floorboards along with a Bagger shield windshield. 16,000 is a better price than any of the other prices I've read in this thread. Just throwing that out there for ya!
    Here is the thread for IAM's bike:

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...eluxe-for-Sale

Located in Indiana.

I believe I remember Chop asking about Honda financing,,,,