Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
This new Yamaha bike is intriguing.

I love the looks - and it has all of the features that I wish my F6B had. This just made our bikes even more outdated.

This bike is clearly aimed at two machines ... the Indian Roadmaster and the Ultra Classic (or whatever HD calls their cruiser with the trunk) ... the looks and features are in direct competition ... plus the traction control, electric low speed reverse and forward feature.

If this bike handles and rides well, Yamaha may have hit one out of the park with this one.

I love the infotainment system - very up to date with great features.

There may be a high profit margin on this machine after the R & D for the infotainment system is paid off...the engine, ABS, cruise, traction control and electronic throttle were already in the parts bin. An air-cooled twin is a fairly inexpensive engine to manufacture.
In all due respect my friend, you seem to find constant faults with your F6B and what it does not have. Maybe you should move on and trade for another Yamaha model and be much happier....Life is to short to "nit-pick" all the little shortcomings ..Ride the F6B and enjoy it for what it is, and does, not what it doesn't do...Please!!..Regards