Dry Heat Embroidery
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry Heat Embroidery

Cool Dry Heat Embroidery

Got my new shirt from Dry Heat Embroidery today and all I can say is WOW!!!!!

http://store.dryheatembroidery.com/honda/honda-f6b/
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Nice! Have to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Got my new shirt from Dry Heat Embroidery today and all I can say is WOW!!!!!

Wait a minute...whoa...wait a minute

I believe that if we ask Hornblower, he will confirm that YOUR bike has the BLACK powder-coated foot brake pedal on it...not a chrome one or the original shiny cast one. Yet the embroidered picture shows the bike with a bright shiny one...so who's bike is that in the picture...HUH ?

Unhappy

Nice! But, too late for Bikeweek for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Wait a minute...whoa...wait a minute

I believe that if we ask Hornblower, he will confirm that YOUR bike has the BLACK powder-coated foot brake pedal on it...not a chrome one or the original shiny cast one. Yet the embroidered picture shows the bike with a bright shiny one...so who's bike is that in the picture...HUH ?
    Yeah, what about that 0080???

Cool

Sorry folks....I just paid for the shirt...did not design or have any input...the windshield is to short as well...but hey its just a pic of a bike, albeit and very nice one...relax, lets go ride.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Sorry folks....I just paid for the shirt...did not design or have any input...the windshield is to short as well...but hey its just a pic of a bike, albeit and very nice one...relax, lets go ride.....
    Well, you know, Miles and I see you as a "one off" kind of guy so there is a certain expectation, don't you know Had we really studied the pic, we would have known you didn't have any input since there weren't a bunch of shiny, chrome-looking spots.

Looks great Steve.I have a High viz yellow jacket on its way with the same image on the back.F6B logo and my name on the front.Should be here end of next week.

Took a while but I got my Hi Viz yellow Jacket yesterday.They got a new embroidery machine which slowed the process but it was worth the wait.

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I am jealous !!!