Revco Pegs More Purple than BLACK - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Revco Pegs More Purple than BLACK

Cool

The tolerances seem kinda tight...with there be room for the powder coating and still be able to open and shut the arms ?????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

fl1madmax

I think with a small Dremel I can clean out and tight places

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The tolerances seem kinda tight...with there be room for the powder coating and still be able to open and shut the arms ?????
    I get them back Wednesday, and will put them back together and let ya know how it went, really a nice
    engineering job when took them apart, Ride Safe !

fl1madmax

Ok Got my Pegs Installed Black Satin Powder Coat PURRRFECT !

Quote Originally Posted by fl1madmax View Post
    I just installed my Pegs I waited for 2 months to get will try to post picture, wrote them back and sent picture,
    will see how they respond !Attachment 2620
    Seems like after Revco sees these, they might want to change their Process, Black Satin is the Match !

Quote Originally Posted by fl1madmax View Post
    Seems like after Revco sees these, they might want to change their Process, Black Satin is the Match !

WOW ! That is a great match...NOW. To assist Rivco in making the change to a Black Satin Powder-Coating...I will "not" order the ones I want until Rivco makes this change...then I will buy 2 sets. One for my bike, and one to donate to the F6B gathering in Franklin for next year.

Rivco, did you hear that ?

fl1madmax

Great Idea, only cost me $60 , to Powder Coat,

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    WOW ! That is a great match...NOW. To assist Rivco in making the change to a Black Satin Powder-Coating...I will "not" order the ones I want until Rivco makes this change...then I will buy 2 sets. One for my bike, and one to donate to the F6B gathering in Franklin for next year.

Rivco, did you hear that ?
    Its close to what it cost them to their process and Powder Coat is HARD, didn't have to do anything. as far as cleaning
    threads or Spring and Nylon Ball Mount holes,comes apart in 6 easy to reassemble parts !

Potential f6b owner

I need your help. I test road the f6 and found that the foot position was not the best. The salesman mentioned that the addition of these highway pegs would help. Can you confirm the comfort level of your pegs? Thanks.......

Mike.........

Quote Originally Posted by Woody06 View Post
    I need your help. I test road the f6 and found that the foot position was not the best. The salesman mentioned that the addition of these highway pegs would help. Can you confirm the comfort level of your pegs? Thanks.......

Mike.........

Mike I have had the Rivco pegs for about 700 miles already and I like them alot.I do have the Corbin seat and I am 6' 2" tall so they work good for me.There
    is some adjustment on the Rivco pegs (I have them all the way forward) but I think some of the shorter riders on the forum said the Rivco pegs did not work
    out good for them.
    Ride it like you stole it

Mike.........
    I also found the F6B stock foot position to be a little too locked in. I installed KuryAykn drop mini boards and that made quite a difference then added the Rivco pegs and the combination is great. I have put about 3500 miles on them in the last month and have been very comfortable on all day rides. I think your inseam makes a big difference with the Rivco setup. I have a 33" inseam and had to move the Rivco pegs all the way back and still only have a little knee bend. My Russell seat probably sits me back an inch or so but if you have less than a 31" inseam I am pretty sure you will be straight legged or worse. I love the looks of the Rivco design. I got ano-silver to match my bikes satin finish chrome and exhaust. Hope this helps.

fl1madmax

Now that mine are Really BLACK, I love them,

Mike.........
    See if you can get them untreated,Then take them to your local Powder coat guy and have them Powder coated Satin,they will match Perfect...JB