PA Route 6

Thread: PA Route 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Hey Bob, thanks for the road report. I have wanted to do that "Grand Canyon of PA" for years myself but just can't seem to get it together. I want to fit in a ride up to Watkins Glen to see the track while I am out there so it will be a 2 day ride for me.
    Hey Dan, just pick the days you want to go (errrr. just check the weather first) Then let me know. Right now I'm thinking the ride out to the Canyon and the Elk park planning for either the weekend of 8/19 or 8/26 (depending on the weather). I suppose we could add a side trip up to the Glen if we ride hard. It would definitely have to be a 2 dayer. I hear there's some wine tasting going on up there too.

Currently I'm thinking about going to Sturgis 8/2 thru 8/14 depending on the weather fronts. So hopefully I'll be gone during those days.

This weekend I'm going to Gettysburg for the rally and to see some of the national park.

Where the hell is this summer going already?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Where the hell is this summer going already?

Just flyin by,,,,,
    I'll keep you posted on my plans. My shop dictates my life but it does fund my motorcycle obsession so I can't complain too much.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.