Quote Originally Posted by MO64 View Post
Congratulations on the Clearview. I have the tall, touring, recurve, and tint. At 6'0" I do get wind at the top of my helmet but I can live with it. I went though three shields before the Clearview: the stock shield, which was worthless IMO; a 19" bagger shield, with vent, which was annoying because the top of the shield was in my line of sight and it was ineffective in the rain because I was looking through it; and, a 14" National Cycle Vstream - great looking on the bike, great in the rain but too short. The Clearview is a keeper. I have had compliments about how it looks great on the F6B

I suggest you add a Sena system to your helmet. It will enable you to communicate with your son, provided he has one. If you have a smartphone, you can receive and make calls, listen music and use "Waze" navigation.

Just got 3 of them yesterday. The wife n I ride together frequently and I figure I'm giving my son a 35k Street Glide so what's another 175 bucks. I'm looking forward to getting them in the helmets and trying em out.