Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?

Thread: Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?

I am about to but the F6B Deluxe Black, but if the new version will be out soon I rather wait.... Anybody knows when honda will launch their new models?

Tlldude

Tall dude, nobody has an idea. I talked to the Honda rep a couple days ago and he didn't know anything. Honda has a lot of the 2014 models out but there mum about the F6B and the Wing. Usually they at least give you a date for the annoucment but nothing so far.
    Jakec

Cool

As Honda Never tells the truth about production numbers...we may never know....This may be a " one run and done" .......in my opinion.....buy them while they are available ......you may not get another chance !!!!

I also do not believe there will be any changes if there is a 2014..... just sayyin...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Release date

Honda does a lot of the Wing announcements in November time frame so no telling. I honestly don't think the F6B will be around long and will be a collectors item.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdew View Post
    Honda does a lot of the Wing announcements in November time frame so no telling. I honestly don't think the F6B will be around long and will be a collectors item.
    One model year would be very unusual. Here's hoping there's a 2014 and it has ABS in the US.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    May the 2014 nay-sayers bite their tongue!

We just got word of a Mustang seat, and recently developments of a MadStad shield system and a KlockWorks shield all specifically for the F6B.

Do you think other aftermarket manufacturers will invest in F6B specific accessories if it's a 'one and done'? HECK NO!!! What ya see now is all there will ever be, and even then, it'll turn into something no one stocks or a 'special order' item, IF you can find it.

We NEED the F6B to hang around for at least a few years. (I predict it will)

Unless, of course, you like bare-nekked bone-stock bikes!!!!!!