Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?

November 4th they will be released.

I Just want to wait and see if at least it has ABS. Also I am selling my HD, so until I dont sell that puppy, there is no place in my garage for another puppy......

TD

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Keep yer britches on Dickie!!!

You missed the point,,,

As posted above:

We just got word of a Mustang seat, and recently developments of a MadStad shield system and a KlockWorks shield all specifically for the F6B.

NONE of those items I mentioned are 100% out on the market available for purchase. (with the possible exception of the Madstad,, maybe,,,)

That's the entire reason behind my post indicating 'developments'. Not so much that you can buy it TODAY, but there is NEW stuff 'in the pipeline' being made specifically for F6B's.

If Honda kill's the F6B after one year, future aftermarket 'developments' will die before they ever get close to becoming a reality.

HD accessories are virtually unlimited. (Due to the 'inter-breeding' of models.) 'Metric' owners are never as fortunate, and worse yet, up until a year ago, "Sporty/Bagger" and "Goldwing" were never mentioned in the same sentence.

There really aren't a lot of 'sporty/bagger' options for G-Wings, unless you think stick-on chrome and LED lighting are all ya need!

I think we all would like something a bit different than a full blown Goldwing, or, we would have bought one.

The more choices I have to 'make it mine' the better. =)

(Heck, if I wanted something with ZERO aftermarket potential, I would have bought an INDIAN!!! LOL!)
    I got your point..... I was just hoping you knew something that I don't. I'm trying to avoid the purchase of a bunch windshields that really don't quite do what you want. I've owned Klock Werks and want one for the F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro413 View Post
    November 4th they will be released.
    Thanks, Jeff. You're the one guy in this thread in a position to have some info. on this.

And I'm eager to get that new adjustable backrest mount. Will post some pics.

don't want abs -- or cruise for that matter -- want more flat black accessories

Quote Originally Posted by xzvs View Post
    don't want abs -- or cruise for that matter -- want more flat black accessories
    I'm with you on the ABS and cruise but the GL1800 has more accessories available than any other bike. Just scuff it up and paint it black with satin rustoleum or plasi-dip!

LOL --why lets make it expensive and scuff off plating shoot give me raw metal dont make me scuff shiny

Quote Originally Posted by xzvs View Post
    LOL --why lets make it expensive and scuff off plating shoot give me raw metal dont make me scuff shiny
    Position noted but if its chrome underneath it will be rust resistant (like primer). Seriously I like the look of satin with flat black so I order chrome and take scotch-brite pads to it. I will post some pics on the anti-chrome possy thread when done. Can't wait to see if they do anything at all for 2014 F6B.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    I'm trying to avoid the purchase of a bunch windshields that really don't quite do what you want.
    =)

I'm not sure that's possible for me,,, Think I had 11 for the last bike,,, Been sellin/shippin Yami parts for weeks now. Still have 5 "Batwing" shields here in my office and at least 1 more upstairs,, LOL!

Honda tall shield.....

Does anyone have experience with the tall windshield made by Honda...?

tia...