Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?

Quote Originally Posted by wishey1 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the tall windshield made by Honda...?

tia...
    Contact forum member...HondaBikePro... (Dale)...as he is on the road ride now. He rode his F6B from Washington State to Orlando, Florida, for the Honda Dealers meeting, and release of the 2014 bikes. He will be leaving Orlando today or tomorrow to ride back to Washington State. He has the tall Honda windshield on his bike.

He will also have the direct info from the Honda Dealers meeting, and 2014 bike info, as he owns 2 Honda dealerships.

While I'm curious, I can't be happier with mine.

...which one do you have...?

let's see what happens on November 4..........

The tall w/s for the F6B is barely OK. The GoldWing w/s is wider and reduces buffeting better, so do the wider aftermarket models.

Quote Originally Posted by xzvs View Post
    don't want abs -- or cruise for that matter -- want more flat black accessories
    Flat black accessories, you gotta make your own.

Attachment 2754

Not a real transformer but the best we can do. (We as in us)
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black

Phil, that nose piece looks good. How about sending a dozen of those to WingBling in Florida, and having them paint their Carbon Fiber look...in Medium tone...on that nose piece. That would make a great selling item.

And...that nose piece used with the BikeMP3 lights that go up inside the fairing, would look like a transformer with a bad attitude, with the eyes lighting up.

Maybe Phil (TexasCycleChrome) and Pete (BikeMP3) should get together on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    And...that nose piece used with the BikeMP3 lights that go up inside the fairing, would look like a transformer with a bad attitude, with the eyes lighting up.

I would go for that combination look!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Phil, that nose piece looks good. How about sending a dozen of those to WingBling in Florida, and having them paint their Carbon Fiber look...in Medium tone...on that nose piece. That would make a great selling item.

I have the lights already. Did you see my post with the Boogey Fireworks installed? The finish is plastidip spray and a bit peeled away around the slits. Very easy for the DIY. Also check out dip wizard for a DIY hydro dip, any pattern you want including carbon fiber. I did some but need more practice to get it as good as Pete's. It is an art form.

Oh FYI on the nose piece. It is from Add On accessories and they are closing 12/31/13. Get what you can now.
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black