Quote Originally Posted by Philbert40 View Post
I was thinking that it's time for all the Nor Cal F6B riders to get together for a little ride. Meet up for Coffee, take a little ride to a nice lunch stop, check out each others mods, complain about the bad paint, and just have a nice get together.

Ok, here are the details:

DATE: Saturday November 9th, 2013

TIME: 9 AM

If you're interested, please sign up below so we can see how many to expect. Suggestions for a lunch stop would also be ok.

See you all there.
Thanks for getting the ball going on this, Phil. Count me in. You picked the perfect day on my calendar.

I have some potential lunch ideas. "Guisti's" on the delta in Walnut Grove is an institution and the food is great. Another on the delta is "Fosters Big Horn" in Rio Vista. Also an institution, it's filled with the original owners big game trophies. Going the other way to booming downtown Volcano, there is the general store with it's brick oven for doing burgers and also the old hotel. I don't think they're seasonal. I'm not fussy at all where we go, as long as we get together to enjoy the company and to ride. Thanks again. Bruce