Nor Cal Saturday Lunch Ride - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nor Cal Saturday Lunch Ride

Paso Robles - San Luis Obispo is about 1/2 way. Good roads and scenery, plenty of places to stay, some fine restaurants........so many places, so little time......

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahoo Whoyah View Post
    Paso Robles - San Luis Obispo is about 1/2 way. Good roads and scenery, plenty of places to stay, some fine restaurants........so many places, so little time......
    Great place to ride,lots of great places to eat.Spent my college years there at Cal Poly.Lived in Morro Bay and San Luis at different times.Would love to go back as it has been 20 Years since I have last visited.Plus people could ride North or South on the coast back home.

I also suggested San Luis Obispo, and that area, to Phil in a PM. Seems to be a popular idea. Other mid-point destinations such as Visalia probably wouldn't generate the same enthusiasm.

SLO

I concur with my colleagues. S.L.O. would be a good place. It could be the F6B NorCal/SoCal SLO gathering

Let's go INLAND

Phil, Greg, Bruce, and the whole darn gang....what if you and the SoCal guys decided to go INLAND, so that you could include the riders from Arizona and Nevada ??????

Just an idea, but if you went inland...maybe Beatty, NV., or Lone Pine, CA., or...something of that nature, you get into an area that will allow riders from two other states to also particpate. For several years we have held LD rallies in Beatty, and it is a lot less expensive there, than in SLO. Good roads to play on, decent restaurants, a bordello or two, etc, etc, etc.

Just give that some thought, for maybe a joint...SouthWest F6B Rally.