Did something I haven't done in 30 years - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did something I haven't done in 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    She can shell peanuts in my bed any time.
    Skinny girls never did anything for me, boney twigs with no meat left me hungry. No matter where you grab on her you're getting a nice chunk of flesh, and that face. Reminds me of my second wife without the manic depression, anger and cutthroat lawyers.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Use a clean plate when you go back for seconds...................
    They get my best 6 1/2 minutes, that's with foreplay, and that's it after that I need a nap there ain't no seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I bought an album, for those of you in the X and Y generations and millenials that means a vinyl LP. Am I going to start buying them again? No, kinda, as this album is my favorite album of all time so I plan to just buy only those, about 10 altogether, which, IMHO, can only be truly appreciated when remastered from the original analog tapes and not the compressed and digitized bullshit sound we get today. Which brings me to my next point, a plague has hit the world but fortunately only you and the rubenseque beauty Ashley Graham are the only ones left but you have to leave the location where you are because she likes Kentucky (Even in disasters they're pains in the asses). So in order to perpetuate the species, and the need to travel light, ou can only grab 5 albums, what are they: (I'll start)

1. The Allman Brothers Band - At the Fillmore East
    2. Frank Sinatra - Sinatra at the Sands
    3. Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
    4 Benedictine Monks of Clervaux - Salve Regina
    5. The Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya Yas Out

Now all I need is an AR XA turntable

T
    Gen Xs grew up with LPs (just so you know). CDs didn't come out until 1981-82 in most places.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    Gen Xs grew up with LPs (just so you know). CDs didn't come out until 1981-82 in most places.
    The Harvard Center uses 1965 to 1984 to define Gen X so the kids born as far back as 1980, depending on where they lived being record shops in NYC by me were already vanishing, wouldn't have come into any contact with them. It didn't go from LP to CD it went from LP to 8-track (1965) to Cassette (1966) then to CD so a 6 yr. old Gen X kid born in '84 here would have been surrounded by cassette tapes not LP's. Things just happen here much faster and I can only talk from my own experience.