I have run E-3s (bias) on another brand bike with good results for years. I'm now running Avon Cobras on my F6B and I like them for the short time I've had them. E-4s were to be my choice if I had not found a really good price on the Avons. Several people here run the Dunlops and like them. What I don't understand is that over on a GL board they hate Dunlop both 3 and 4s. Say they are terrible in wet weather. That feeling vrs what I read here is confusing. What is up with the differing opinions? I understand that the Bridgestones are good and may now be my second best choice due to all the bad talk about the Dunnies. I don't consider Michelin (bias) due to a local friend hating them on wet pavement. Metzeler is not an option due to all the reports of cracking. Ran Pirelli and they have a very short tread life, Shinko is garbage the one time I tried one. What will be my next tire? Please understand that a CT is not an option so please don't turn this into a darkside thread. I am interested in your opinions on motorcycle tire brands.