New LED Badge Rings Video
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New LED Badge Rings Video

New LED Badge Rings Video

We had a lot of people wanting to see more then pictures for the LED Badge Rings. So we put together a short video that will give you a better idea of what they look like and how they match the other LED lighting on your bike.
    Make sure to look at these LED Badge Rings over Thanksgiving Weekend, you will find a little more of a discount.

White or Amber LED Light Rings, GL1800 Gold Wing 12+ / F6B (pr)

Thanks for the video.

Let us know when the turn signal version is available.

Also, would the turn signal relay need to be changed out with doing just the turn signal version, considering these are what look to be a switchback type LED light ?

Thanks,

The turn signal version is available now !!!!! I have them on my GL in amber !!!

**** These are 1/2 as bright as the ones above because one row of nano lights are used for the running lights and one row is used for the turn signals.

Very nice set up !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The turn signal version is available now !!!!! I have them on my GL in amber !!!

**** These are 1/2 as bright as the ones above because one row of nano lights are used for the running lights and one row is used for the turn signals.

Very nice set up !!!
    We have not put any of the Dual Color Turn Signal Versions out yet for the GL1800. The TricLed Version uses all LED's for both colors. There is small box that controls which color they will be. When the Turn Signal input goes high it has priority and all turn to very bright Amber the back to White when the Turn Signal goes away. If you have a turn signal version it is a different brand and not TricLed and not the same. Right now we have either White or Amber both as bright as Daylight Running Lights.
    For the Amber LED Ring Lights we do sell a turn signal converter that basically has two inputs and one output. When the running light input is on your output goes directly to the LED Lights. When the Turn Signal input goes high (Voltage) it has priority and the output goes high and low with your turn Signal, looks the same except goes off and on with your turn signal until it is reset. Works very well.

We do have the Dual Color LED Rings in stock for the Spyder but a different size. They do look very cool, Very bright White then when the turn signal is turn on all LED go to a very bright Amber.

We have not had the Dual LED Rings made up yet for the GL1800 because they are going to be more, $100 a set and we have a lot of the Standard White and Amber left right now. We have to make quite a commitment on quantity to have them made up for us. We do plan on having those made up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
    Thanks for the video.

Let us know when the turn signal version is available.

Also, would the turn signal relay need to be changed out with doing just the turn signal version, considering these are what look to be a switchback type LED light ?

Thanks,
    If you leave your standard bulbs in your Turn Signals (front of your mirrors) you will be OK. If you change out your Bulbs to LED (Switchback) you will need to install a LED Flasher. If you do want to install LED Switchback I strongly recommend the Pathfinder LED's that we sell. I have tried several versions, with none as bright as the Pathfinder. Most use half the LED's for White and Half for Amber so none are on all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    If you leave your standard bulbs in your Turn Signals (front of your mirrors) you will be OK. If you change out your Bulbs to LED (Switchback) you will need to install a LED Flasher. If you do want to install LED Switchback I strongly recommend the Pathfinder LED's that we sell. I have tried several versions, with none as bright as the Pathfinder. Most use half the LED's for White and Half for Amber so none are on all the time.
    Thank you for the information Rick.
    I'll be interested in the dual LED rings when they become available.

We have not put any of the Dual Color Turn Signal Versions out yet for the GL1800. The TricLed Version uses all LED's for both colors. There is small box that controls which color they will be. When the Turn Signal input goes high it has priority and all turn to very bright Amber the back to White when the Turn Signal goes away. If you have a turn signal version it is a different brand and not TricLed and not the same. Right now we have either White or Amber both as bright as Daylight Running Lights.
    For the Amber LED Ring Lights we do sell a turn signal converter that basically has two inputs and one output. When the running light input is on your output goes directly to the LED Lights. When the Turn Signal input goes high (Voltage) it has priority and the output goes high and low with your turn Signal, looks the same except goes off and on with your turn signal until it is reset. Works very well.

We do have the Dual Color LED Rings in stock for the Spyder but a different size. They do look very cool, Very bright White then when the turn signal is turn on all LED go to a very bright Amber.

We have not had the Dual LED Rings made up yet for the GL1800 because they are going to be more, $100 a set and we have a lot of the Standard White and Amber left right now. We have to make quite a commitment on quantity to have them made up for us. We do plan on having those made up soon.
    I'm a little confused Rick...my Amber turn signal lights rings I got from you.... the above post is confusing ! Mine work as described.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?8...n+signal+rings

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'm a little confused Rick...my Amber turn signal lights rings I got from you.... the above post is confusing ! Mine work as described.

Yours are just straight Amber that you got from us. Same as the White except Amber. A lot of people really like the Amber always on and then to Flash when the Turn Signal is turned on. Just depends on the look you want. They look just as good as the White and until recently we sold about the same. Now we seem to be selling a few more White then Amber.

You should have the Eclipze2 Modules (pr), LED Single to Dual Intensity Converters installed.Description: Convert your Single LED's into a Running and Turn Signals. or even Running and Brake.
    Convert your single intensity LEDs to Dual Intensity with the advantage of 100% ON Running Lights and a Full Contrast Turn Signal Flash.
    Works with any size LED up to 300mA per side. Recommend for All Front Turn Signal Applications and for Red Rear Turn Signal Applications.
    Eclipze2 will also convert a single intensity LED to Brake and Turn (no running), always giving the priority of Turn over Brake.

We have used the Eclipze2 Modules for several different uses on bikes.

Yours are just straight Amber that you got from us. Same as the White except Amber. A lot of people really like the Amber always on and then to Flash when the Turn Signal is turned on. Just depends on the look you want. They look just as good as the White and until recently we sold about the same. Now we seem to be selling a few more White then Amber.

You should have the Eclipze2 Modules (pr), LED Single to Dual Intensity Converters installed.Description: Convert your Single LED's into a Running and Turn Signals. or even Running and Brake.
    Convert your single intensity LEDs to Dual Intensity with the advantage of 100% ON Running Lights and a Full Contrast Turn Signal Flash.
    Works with any size LED up to 300mA per side. Recommend for All Front Turn Signal Applications and for Red Rear Turn Signal Applications.
    Eclipze2 will also convert a single intensity LED to Brake and Turn (no running), always giving the priority of Turn over Brake.

We have used the Eclipze2 Modules for several different uses on bikes.

Oh. My. Goodness.
    Please do not tell me that Steve did NOT get the "super-deluxe-mongo-Benford 5000 Series" of something.....

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Oh. My. Goodness.
    Please do not tell me that Steve did NOT get the "super-deluxe-mongo-Benford 5000 Series" of something.....
    He is probably going to have to swap them out when the new and improved dual colors are available.