New F6B Owner in Augusta GA, - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New F6B Owner in Augusta GA,

Cool

Welcome to the board !!!!! For now you will be regulated to buying a Honda Backrest, or at least I do not know of a after market backrest for the pillion....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Welcome from CT

Welcome to the family... get ready to answer lots of questions at gas stations and restaurants, even stop light. It's all part of the fun.
    If you venture into the North East let me know.

Welcome from Savannah!

welcome to the forum.
    I have extra passenger backrest.

Thanks Alot! I really appreciate the welcomes and links, and sent pm about backrest, I bought this bike from Marsha in Aiken, will get with you soon to get a ride at least up to Lexington flea market and cycle gear, can call/text anytime 706 833-7five7eight if in the area, if tools or garage needed just let me know anytime!

Awesome! I know Marsha well! I was at Aiken Motocycles about a week ago, they had a ride and a bike show. I rode my HD VRSCF and won third place for it! I also had them install Cobra pipes and center stand. Maybe we can ride to Cyclegear in Columbia this Saturday? I will PM you my info.

Welcome from another new F6B Rider...just got mine last Friday and already have over 350 miles on the speedo! Loving every mile I ride on this wonderful machine!!!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-B View Post
    Thanks Alot! I really appreciate the welcomes and links, and sent pm about backrest, I bought this bike from Marsha in Aiken, will get with you soon to get a ride at least up to Lexington flea market and cycle gear, can call/text anytime 706 833-7five7eight if in the area, if tools or garage needed just let me know anytime!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike! I'm in Lexington, SC and would love to see/ride with other F6B's.
    Jerry 803-513-7157
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Welcome, looks like we are loading up in the South East.

And just to be VERY clear, everyone knows the black ones are way faster, handle better, and look the best!