Value Accessories

Thread: Value Accessories

Value Accessories

Just a quick shout-out to Teresa at Value Accessories. I purchased an item today with them at 4pm and "placed the order" . I never got any email or notice that the order had been placed. Problem was that I had put all the AmEx info in the cc box. Got concerned and left a message and voice mail to contact me asap whenever they got in on Friday. I get a call from Teresa at 9pm tonight CST and it's one hour later up in Ohio. Teresa calls to confirm the order and get the cc info again. Apologizes for the problem and says the item will go out tomorrow and nixes the UPS charge to Texas. With service like this, Teresa and Rick have a solid customer for a quite some time if they sell what I want. Thumbs up to Value Accessories for outstanding service beyond the norm, and these days, I'm not sure what the norm has become. Thank you Teresa

Cool

Great company and Great people !!!!!! Thanks for posting !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

One of the quickest, if not the quickjest, shippers I have ever dealt with.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Yes great people and great customer service.

Too bad there are not more honest and great suppliers like Value Accessories folks...Do a great job and actually seem to "care" about the customer, which is very rare these days!!!....

Yep, talk about fast. As mentioned, Teresa calls me at home last night to follow up on the order. I get the email this morning at 8:12am my time, 9:12am their time, letting me know the order has shipped..........? is, when do these people sleep?