Mustang Seat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Curious if 'farther back' is only in reference to the bottom of the riders seat. Riders 'backrest' area on the Mustang is a lot more vertical than the sloping OEM portion.

Still, a nice looking seat.

Wife had a Mustang on her Vulcan 900 that was SWEET! Same goes for the Mustang on my Friends Shadow 750.

MY Mustang on MY Liner dug into the bottom of my thighs. Same thing happened to the wife when we put my Mustang on HER Liner.

Pan size/shape has a lot to do with seats.

With the foot positioning of the F6B, I'm not sure I'd want to go any further down w/o highway pegs.

Mustang F6B Seats

Mustang makes awesome seats. The 1 inch lower seat height should not compromise rider comfort. The foam padding that they use to construct their seats is far superior to any OEM seat foam. In addition to placing the rider 1 inch lower and further back, the seat also offers an 8 inch rise behind the driver to give additional back support, and the contoured passenger portion should definitely increase passenger comfort Cruiser Customizing sells boatloads of Mustang Seats and rarely has anyone ever been unhappy with their comfort and style. For all that goes into a Mustang Seat, the $579 to $599 price tag is a bargain. Especially for a long distance cruiser like the F6B
    Fulfilling Your Passion Since 2001.
    http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserCustomizing View Post
    Mustang makes awesome seats. The 1 inch lower seat height should not compromise rider comfort. The foam padding that they use to construct their seats is far superior to any OEM seat foam. In addition to placing the rider 1 inch lower and further back, the seat also offers an 8 inch rise behind the driver to give additional back support, and the contoured passenger portion should definitely increase passenger comfort Cruiser Customizing sells boatloads of Mustang Seats and rarely has anyone ever been unhappy with their comfort and style. For all that goes into a Mustang Seat, the $579 to $599 price tag is a bargain. Especially for a long distance cruiser like the F6B
    Will you guys be selling these?

Mustang F6B Seats

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Will you guys be selling these?
    We have them up on our website now.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/mu...r/part/M-76840

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/mu...r/part/M-76841

And better deal!

I will be ordering, it is a better deal than from Mustang Website!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Hello there,

Maybe you can answer my questions since no one else has. Once you have your seat, could you measure the difference between the actual seating area of the passenger and the rider and compare that to the stock seat? I would like to know if the rider versus passenger head hight while sitting on the bike will be the same as stock. I love the look of the seat and the 1" drop, but I don't want a seat that would have my wife's head higher up than mine. I also would like to know if the sides have been tapered, getting rid of, or diminishing, the pressure on the rider's inner upper thighs when standing still with feet on the ground.
    I hope you have the time to check this out for myself and others who might be interested in that info.

Smile

I'll be happy to measure that for you when I get it.

Mustang F6B Seats

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    We would greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the seat if you end up ordering it from Cruiser Customizing. Posting a review on our site, sending us pictures of your F6B with the seat installed, or filming an install video as you are installing the seat on your bike would help future customers decide whether they wish to purchase a Mustang Seat for their F6B's.

Cruiser Customizing works closely with Mustang, Kuryakyn, Cobra and other major manufactures, so please let us know if there are any items that are not currently being produced that you would like to see made available for the F6B. Any feedback that F6B Riders forum members can send our way will help us and our industry partners to make sure that we are offering the best possible selection of F6B accessories.

I ordered mine locally yesterday got the standard one. As soon as I get it in I will post my thoughts. Was told about 10 days or so to get it in.

Better passenger foot pegs?

We would greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the seat if you end up ordering it from Cruiser Customizing. Posting a review on our site, sending us pictures of your F6B with the seat installed, or filming an install video as you are installing the seat on your bike would help future customers decide whether they wish to purchase a Mustang Seat for their F6B's.

Cruiser Customizing works closely with Mustang, Kuryakyn, Cobra and other major manufactures, so please let us know if there are any items that are not currently being produced that you would like to see made available for the F6B. Any feedback that F6B Riders forum members can send our way will help us and our industry partners to make sure that we are offering the best possible selection of F6B accessories.
    Can you find or have made a better set of passenger foot pegs or boards? Obviously black would be best but even chrome is an improvement over the alloy OEM crap, especially folded up.