Mustang Seat

Thread: Mustang Seat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Just as an FYI incase anybody was waiting for it, Mustang released their F6B seat today.

http://www.mustangseats.com/Product/...ipper-Fastback

Ultimate seat is also coming out with a seat in about two weeks, they are finalizing fit right now, I spoke to Des Hockley he said pictures and info will be out in about two weeks, Check out there site at that time Ultimate Seats. I'm also waiting for comments from someone.

Cool

When Ultimate seat is done... I will ride over and check it out !!!!! Post some pic's and see what they look like !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

20-30 minute ride should be sufficient for first impression, I'm just curious if lowered seat height is still comfortable, although it should be. Thanks again for posting.

Ultimate Seats has been saying 'in about two weeks' for a while now, I stopped at their store during Biketoberfest and they told me the same. They showed me a picture of a new seat with foam only and said the cover has already been made, however I was also told that they can only work on the new seat in between bike shows and travels. But I am willing to wait, although I really like the looks of Mustang Deluxe seat the best so far. Corbin looks great but I used them before and I am not a fan, too hard for me, and no matter what they claim, it stayed hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    When Ultimate seat is done... I will ride over and check it out !!!!! Post some pic's and see what they look like !!!!!
    I'm interested in what they do, too, Steve. Keep us posted.