Mustang Seat - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Mustang Seat

I got a call from both mustang as well as my local dealer about the issues and received an rma and sent seat back today. I did sit on it while I was trying to fit it and I really like it. Much better than the stock. I was a little bummed with the issue but their customer service and Gwen have been so nice that I will be eagerly looking for the replacement. I must say quality and looks of the seat where awesome. Well new model and €£^% happens, how you take care if it is what counts, and that they have.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowskeeter1 View Post
    Well new model and €£^% happens, how you take care if it is what counts, and that they have.

That makes all the difference. I will be seriously considering the Mustang seat for my bike.

I received my RMA today as well and will be shipping the seat back this afternoon.

Dave was telling me yesterday, once the issue was brought to light, they stopped the production of the F6B seat. And, it was all hands on deck to correct the problems and get the re-designed seats out to the customers as quickly as possible.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    I received my RMA today as well and will be shipping the seat back this afternoon.

Dave was telling me yesterday, once the issue was brought to light, they stopped the production of the F6B seat. And, it was all hands on deck to correct the problems and get the re-designed seats out to the customers as quickly as possible.

Okay, Kevin, I suppose that you and I should feel like a couple poopy-heads for finding all the errors on this new Mustang seat.

It is unfortunate, but as has been said, new seat, a couple design errors, and they appear to be seriously stepping up to the plate for good customer service. Next time, I will just keep my eyes and mouth closed, and let Kevin ride around on a bad seat. His butt won't know the difference.

You should probably go check on your bike in the garage and make sure your RDL is still on the bike. 😊

No officer, I know nothing about his missing seat. Sparky is still suffering some memory lapse. 😃