Mustang Seat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mustang Seat

Just as an FYI incase anybody was waiting for it, Mustang released their F6B seat today.

http://www.mustangseats.com/Product/...ipper-Fastback

Looks cool, I like it.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Looks good! Uncertain if the slope in the center of the pillion would be passenger friendly, but who cares if you're a solo rider, right!?!?
    $579 MSRP,,, Dang, stuffs gettin expensive,,, Neck to neck with Custom made,,

I don't like the driver is position father back I can't reach thehandle bars now.
    but it is pretty.

I will wait until a few are sold and some reviews are out...I love the fact that it is 1"lower than stock which is a minor issue for me now...I have never had a Mustang seat on a bike ,but those that have say they are hard as rocks for the first few thousand miles???? Can't do the bucks now anyway as I spent a bundle on custom paint, Cobra pipes, Baggershield, grips, etc...

That is a good looking seat, and the fact that it sits the rider 1" lower than stock, will be appealing to those with a shorter inseam.

My new Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Just as an FYI incase anybody was waiting for it, Mustang released their F6B seat today.

http://www.mustangseats.com/Product/...ipper-Fastback
    I have one arriving tomorrow. I'll let you all know what it's like. And I'll try to post pics, although they have a pretty good pic on the Mustang site. I asked if it worked with the deluxe, and they said yes. At $580 (only a buck for shipping), I'm willing to give it a try. My last favorite seat for my Valkyrie was an Ultimate. Still waiting on that company to make one.

I'm hopeful about the Mustang for my comfort and my wife's. I've owned Mustang seats and liked them.

Mustang Seat with Red Inlay

Just got this picture from Mustang as an example of which panels can be ordered in a different color. Red is too strong for me but I really like the deluxe seat. Mustang is also mailing me samples of two colors I am considering, distressed brown and mandarin orange, free.

So far I think their customer service is exemplary.

Ordered mine on the 29th from cruisercustomizing.com, but no clue since payment of when it will arrive.

My Mustang Deluxe Seat will be here Monday. I'm anxious to get and test it out.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]