Quote Originally Posted by Bobootz View Post
I've sent 2 emails to Mustang . One about heat option and one about stitching color pics and no response yet. Glad others are getting info and sharing. Thanks
I'm not aware there is a heated seat option but I'll ask anyway. I was told on the phone today it takes approx. two weeks to get the seat after order is made. Also, different color stitching and panel insert cost additional $120; it is the same price if you get just the stitching without the panel insert color as these seats are custom made. They are also not returnable as they are custom, that is why Mustang is sending me color samples so I can make a correct choice for me. Good news is the shipping is only $1! So that saves a bit of money.

All in all I like it, I like the company, I dealt with them before, I see them every year at Daytona Bikeweek and they do stand by their products. On my HD Road King I had a studed Mustang seat. Couple of studs broke off as my wife would hit them with her boot dismounting. They replaced the studs and fixed the seat at the Bikeweek right away for free.