Mustang Seat - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Doesn't affect oil changes, Checking antifreeze or rear brake fluid levels.

What other 'regular maintenance' are you referring to?
    Battery maintenance and rear suspension adjustment. The later would be a nuisance if you had to remove the seat when ever you wished to fine tune suspension to suit conditions.

Good lookin' seat!

I love the look of the new Mustang like everyone else who is vertically challenged (30" inseam)), but I had my OEM seat cut down by Clancy's Speed Shop in Cotati, Ca and I now sit 1" lower and my junk is not frog legged over the wide nose of the seat. He took some out of the pan on both sides of the taper and 1" off the foam under the butt. Works grat and looks stock so no pic's to post. No loss of comfort nor am I pushed farther away from the bars. Passenger section is unchanged. Something for those of you who like the stock look and don't want to put a big dent in your credit score.

I am not a big fan of custom seats, but this one did it for me! I will be ordering. Just put my stock seat in the classifieds. Thanks for posting

MUSTANG

ORERED THIS MORNING.IM 5.10 WE WILL SEE IF I CAN REACH THE BARS.LOL

Mustang F6B Seats

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Will you guys be selling these?
    We have them up on our website now.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/mu...r/part/M-76840

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/mu...r/part/M-76841
    Fulfilling Your Passion Since 2001.
    http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/

And better deal!

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserCustomizing View Post
    I will be ordering, it is a better deal than from Mustang Website!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    I will be ordering, it is a better deal than from Mustang Website!
    Hello there,

Maybe you can answer my questions since no one else has. Once you have your seat, could you measure the difference between the actual seating area of the passenger and the rider and compare that to the stock seat? I would like to know if the rider versus passenger head hight while sitting on the bike will be the same as stock. I love the look of the seat and the 1" drop, but I don't want a seat that would have my wife's head higher up than mine. I also would like to know if the sides have been tapered, getting rid of, or diminishing, the pressure on the rider's inner upper thighs when standing still with feet on the ground.
    I hope you have the time to check this out for myself and others who might be interested in that info.

Smile

I'll be happy to measure that for you when I get it.

If you have any questions call Mustang. There customer support is fantastic, they are motorcycle enthusiast and are as helpful as possible. I asked them about the room for the passenger and they E mailed me a picture of the seat with a 12" ruler on the rear half and there is plenty of room for the passenger. I also asked them about the side panels and they said they took the left one off with out any problem, they never tried the right one but they feel confident it would be the same as the left. If you buy from Mustang you have a 10 day trial period if you don"t like it return it. The seat is also narrower then stock and since I only stand 5'5" I'm really pumped about this seat. I'm going to order tomorrow but I can't make up my mind between the standard or deluxe, any opinions which looks better?
    Jakec

I prefer the look of deluxe model.