Mustang Seat - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

I ordered the Deluxe. I was told I was one of the first 4 to order and those orders will be shipped out within 48 hours.
    I will give a critic after I put some time in the saddle. By the way I'm 6' and 225lbs
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    I'll be happy to measure that for you when I get it.
    Thanks. Looking forward to the info

My MBL Tall Risers will deliver today. I torn down the dash area yesterday so I can install them today. The risers should put me in good position for the Mustang Deluxe.
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dgman2...Just a question....Why would you NOT want a passenger to be able to see over the driver's head.....I want my pillion to be as comfortable as possible and see more than just the back of my head, that way she WANTS to go with me.... Thanks.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    dgman2...Just a question....Why would you NOT want a passenger to be able to see over the driver's head.....I want my pillion to be as comfortable as possible and see more than just the back of my head, that way she WANTS to go with me.... Thanks.
    Jean looks ahead over my shoulders and likes it that way. if she sat up higher, there would be two additional issues she would encounter. One would be more wind noise, especially when not looking directly forward. The other would be increased bumping up against the back of my helmet due to the fact that the lower front of the helmet protrudes further forward than the higher parts. Additionally, she and I both like to sit as low as possible and anything that lowers the center of gravity of the total ride is a plus to both of us.
    One of the reasons we like this bike as much as we do is the fact that it is lower than some of our previous rides.
    By the way, we ride all of our trips together and she loves it. I bought her two bikes before and she attended and passed two MSF classes and has her MC endorsement. I ended up selling her bikes since she preferred to ride with me and wasn't eager to ride her own even after I replaced her first one with one that was more user friendly for a new rider.

Mustang F6B Seats

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    I will be ordering, it is a better deal than from Mustang Website!
    We would greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the seat if you end up ordering it from Cruiser Customizing. Posting a review on our site, sending us pictures of your F6B with the seat installed, or filming an install video as you are installing the seat on your bike would help future customers decide whether they wish to purchase a Mustang Seat for their F6B's.

Cruiser Customizing works closely with Mustang, Kuryakyn, Cobra and other major manufactures, so please let us know if there are any items that are not currently being produced that you would like to see made available for the F6B. Any feedback that F6B Riders forum members can send our way will help us and our industry partners to make sure that we are offering the best possible selection of F6B accessories.
    Fulfilling Your Passion Since 2001.
    http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/

I ordered mine locally yesterday got the standard one. As soon as I get it in I will post my thoughts. Was told about 10 days or so to get it in.

I just heard from Mustang, and my seat was shipped out this afternoon direct from their business. The reason I ended up buying direct is because I called them first to ask about the seat pan and if the finished seat would interfere with removal of either side panel. I talked to one of the seat designers and was assured you could remove either panel without having to remove the Mustang seat.

I will do a write-up on the installation and possible video as well. And after some riding time, my thoughts on seat itself. I will post that here as well as on Cruiser Customizing website.
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better passenger foot pegs?

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserCustomizing View Post
    We would greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the seat if you end up ordering it from Cruiser Customizing. Posting a review on our site, sending us pictures of your F6B with the seat installed, or filming an install video as you are installing the seat on your bike would help future customers decide whether they wish to purchase a Mustang Seat for their F6B's.

Cruiser Customizing works closely with Mustang, Kuryakyn, Cobra and other major manufactures, so please let us know if there are any items that are not currently being produced that you would like to see made available for the F6B. Any feedback that F6B Riders forum members can send our way will help us and our industry partners to make sure that we are offering the best possible selection of F6B accessories.
    Can you find or have made a better set of passenger foot pegs or boards? Obviously black would be best but even chrome is an improvement over the alloy OEM crap, especially folded up.

Driver or passenger