Mustang Seat - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

I also agree with some accents.Over the winter which is very soon I am sending out some covers to be Hydrographics/Hydro Dipping.I will either do a
    ghosted skull design or a carbon fiber design on some of the covers.The front cowl is cover number one it gets to much abuse from bugs and road crap
    and cleaning it will be easier with a clear coat applied over the Hydrographics.
    Ride it like you stole it

I'm very interested

I had a Mustang on my Roadstar and loved it. However, that seat actually raised me slightly and moved me towards the handlebars.

I'll be anxious to hear reviews from anyone who gets one for the F6B. I definitely don't want to be lowered, but slightly further aft would be great.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    I also agree with some accents.Over the winter which is very soon I am sending out some covers to be Hydrographics/Hydro Dipping.I will either do a
    ghosted skull design or a carbon fiber design on some of the covers.The front cowl is cover number one it gets to much abuse from bugs and road crap
    and cleaning it will be easier with a clear coat applied over the Hydrographics.
    That's exactly something I have in mind and have done before. Here are pictures of my previous bike, BMW K1200LT, where all carbon fiber looking parts were hydro dipped. Visible frame, forks and wheels were polished and brake calipers painted red. People loved it wherever I went, kind of like now with F6B, in fact I sold it with over 80,000 miles on it to a gentleman that offered to buy it while I was on a ferry going from Jacksonville Beach to Amelia Island FL on my way back home from Daytona bikeweek.

My new Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Just as an FYI incase anybody was waiting for it, Mustang released their F6B seat today.

http://www.mustangseats.com/Product/...ipper-Fastback
    I have one arriving tomorrow. I'll let you all know what it's like. And I'll try to post pics, although they have a pretty good pic on the Mustang site. I asked if it worked with the deluxe, and they said yes. At $580 (only a buck for shipping), I'm willing to give it a try. My last favorite seat for my Valkyrie was an Ultimate. Still waiting on that company to make one.

I'm hopeful about the Mustang for my comfort and my wife's. I've owned Mustang seats and liked them.

Mustang Seat with Red Inlay

Just got this picture from Mustang as an example of which panels can be ordered in a different color. Red is too strong for me but I really like the deluxe seat. Mustang is also mailing me samples of two colors I am considering, distressed brown and mandarin orange, free.

So far I think their customer service is exemplary.

Ordered mine on the 29th from cruisercustomizing.com, but no clue since payment of when it will arrive.

My Mustang Deluxe Seat will be here Monday. I'm anxious to get and test it out.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mustang

I've sent 2 emails to Mustang . One about heat option and one about stitching color pics and no response yet. Glad others are getting info and sharing. Thanks

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    WHERE IS JACK RAYMON??!!??!!

He must live a Loooooooong way from the shop!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobootz View Post
    I've sent 2 emails to Mustang . One about heat option and one about stitching color pics and no response yet. Glad others are getting info and sharing. Thanks
    Call Mustang and ask to speak with Dave. He has answered my calls or called me back if he wasn't available at the time.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]