Mustang Seat - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by Bobootz View Post
    I've sent 2 emails to Mustang . One about heat option and one about stitching color pics and no response yet. Glad others are getting info and sharing. Thanks
    I'm not aware there is a heated seat option but I'll ask anyway. I was told on the phone today it takes approx. two weeks to get the seat after order is made. Also, different color stitching and panel insert cost additional $120; it is the same price if you get just the stitching without the panel insert color as these seats are custom made. They are also not returnable as they are custom, that is why Mustang is sending me color samples so I can make a correct choice for me. Good news is the shipping is only $1! So that saves a bit of money.

All in all I like it, I like the company, I dealt with them before, I see them every year at Daytona Bikeweek and they do stand by their products. On my HD Road King I had a studed Mustang seat. Couple of studs broke off as my wife would hit them with her boot dismounting. They replaced the studs and fixed the seat at the Bikeweek right away for free.

seat

Thanks... I really like the look of it and was also curious if they'll match material on a factory backrest if sent to them. I like the stock but I think I'll like the Mustang more.I appreciate the info.

Cool Hand Luke..... where is the Mustang dealer located in Daytona? There is quite a selection in a store( can't remember the name ) in S. Daytona....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Cool Hand Luke..... where is the Mustang dealer located in Daytona? There is quite a selection in a store( can't remember the name ) in S. Daytona....
    During the Bikeweek Mustang has a mobile store by JP Cycles at Destination Daytona and maybe by Speedway. The dealers listed on Mustang's website for Daytona are:

DAYTONA HARLEY-DAVIDSON
    290 NORTH BEACH STREET
    DAYTONA, FL 32114
    (386) 253-2453

MADDEN'S ACE HARDWARE
    2034 S. RIDGEWOOD AVE.
    SOUTH DAYTONA, FL 32119

In addition JP Cycles carries Mustang products and if they don't have them in stock they will mail it to you for free, or at least they did this in the past.

There ya go...now I remember !!!! I will be there is the spring....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Mustang trailer should be at the Lone Star Rally in Galveston this weekend. (Has been for years now)

Weather should be EXECELLENT.

Y'all come on down!!!

I wonder how close that red is to the red F6B paint. Maybe I need to give Mustang a call and see if I can get a sample because if it matches well....hmmm...

Pics of it on my bike

Quote Originally Posted by pittprof View Post
    I have one arriving tomorrow. I'll let you all know what it's like. And I'll try to post pics, although they have a pretty good pic on the Mustang site. I asked if it worked with the deluxe, and they said yes. At $580 (only a buck for shipping), I'm willing to give it a try. My last favorite seat for my Valkyrie was an Ultimate. Still waiting on that company to make one.

I'm hopeful about the Mustang for my comfort and my wife's. I've owned Mustang seats and liked them.
    I didn't get anything fancy, but it went on easily and I like the fit so far. So does my wife.

Great pictures, thank you! Can you tell us did you notice a difference in riding position, bend in your knees, reach to footpegs/floorboards?

Is it just me ... or does the stock seat look like it came off a scooter??? the step thru kind....