Baxley L.A. Trailer Chock on the Harbor Freight Lift

Thread: Baxley L.A. Trailer Chock on the Harbor Freight Lift

Baxley L.A. Trailer Chock on the Harbor Freight Lift

Finally got this in and mounted last night for the also new Harbor Freight Lift. IMO, take the chock that comes with the HF lift and put it on the curb for trash pickup. There are many options out there for chocks but a good buddy has had the HF lift for years and has this Baxley and has served him well. The quality on this one is A+. With this lift, Baxley told me to get the Trailer model, not the regular model, as it gives you more room on the lift or if you put in your trailer as the vertical stop in front angles away from the bike for a few more inches. I used Grade 8....1/2-13....1.5 inch bolts to secure it after centering it on the 26 inch wide lift. The mounting tabs have a gap of about 3/8 inch so I used 3 Grade 8 washers under the tab for no possible flexing when I tightened it down. The finish is superb and the sliding chock has 4 positions for the width of the front tire and 2 positions for the stop. Testing is tonight for both the lift and the chock. Also 4... 1 inch wide.. steel eyelets with matching 1/2-13 threads and Grade 8 bolts get mounted for tie-down straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Finally got this in and mounted last night for the also new Harbor Freight Lift. IMO, take the chock that comes with the HF lift and put it on the curb for trash pickup. There are many options out there for chocks but a good buddy has had the HF lift for years and has this Baxley and has served him well. The quality on this one is A+. With this lift, Baxley told me to get the Trailer model, not the regular model, as it gives you more room on the lift or if you put in your trailer as the vertical stop in front angles away from the bike for a few more inches. I used Grade 8....1/2-13....1.5 inch bolts to secure it after centering it on the 26 inch wide lift. The mounting tabs have a gap of about 3/8 inch so I used 3 Grade 8 washers under the tab for no possible flexing when I tightened it down. The finish is superb and the sliding chock has 4 positions for the width of the front tire and 2 positions for the stop. Testing is tonight for both the lift and the chock. Also 4... 1 inch wide.. steel eyelets with matching 1/2-13 threads and Grade 8 bolts get mounted for tie-down straps.

Had one of their trailers for years and I always thought it was the Bees knees and built to last.
    Great customer service .