Attendee Discounts, Pigeon Forge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attendee Discounts, Pigeon Forge

Attendee Discounts, Pigeon Forge

We will be riding down to Pigeon Forge and attending.
    We want to offer the Rally attendees Special Pricing while at the Rally in Pigeon Forge.
    Starting Thursday night while at the Rally I can take your order or we will have certain times in the evening where you can call and place orders from the Rally.
    Information on Special pricing will be available at the Rally.

I will be bringing a few small items including the White and Amber LED Rings. White LED Rings on Sale at Rally for $50 a pair. If you want a set of these let us know ahead of time so you will be guaranteed a set.

On Saturday night we will be giving away door prizes at about 7:30 PM. Door prizes will include a couple of the LED Light Rings along with some brand new Wide-VU Mirrors that we hope to have in the next few days. We are only getting enough Mirrors to give away a couple of sets and install one on our bike for demo right now. Should have more in a couple of weeks.

If there is any items that you know you want, let us know ahead of time, we can ship them to the motel. Just give us a call.

Wide-VU Mirrors shown below on a Spyder.

What's the rally price on that Kuryakyn Ultra Tour you have in stock? Teresa was very correct this morning that shipping it to Austin didn't make much sense, but maybe picking it up in PF does...

Are the Wide-VU mirrors just a simple swap? If so, put my name on that list.
    I'll purchase a set of the white LED rings, AWESOME sale price.

Just don't bring the trailer, my credit card wouldn't like that.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    What's the rally price on that Kuryakyn Ultra Tour you have in stock? Teresa was very correct this morning that shipping it to Austin didn't make much sense, but maybe picking it up in PF does...
    The Ultra Tour is discontinued and we only had one left. You will notice now that it is not listed on our site, the last one was sold late yesterday afternoon. Sorry about that, items go fast when people like a product and then it is discontinued.
    Anyone that will be attending and wants pricing before the Rally for items that they want shipped there will have to give us a call.
    Because of Minimum Advertised Pricing we can not list Manufacture's or pricing on here.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Are the Wide-VU mirrors just a simple swap? If so, put my name on that list.
    I'll purchase a set of the white LED rings, AWESOME sale price.

Just don't bring the trailer, my credit card wouldn't like that.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    The Wide-VU Mirrors go on top of your original mirrors. You can not tell they are on there as you can see from the pictures on the Spyder RT. Takes about 2 minutes to install.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    The Ultra Tour is discontinued and we only had one left. You will notice now that it is not listed on our site, the last one was sold late yesterday afternoon. Sorry about that, items go fast when people like a product and then it is discontinued.
    Anyone that will be attending and wants pricing before the Rally for items that they want shipped there will have to give us a call.
    Because of Minimum Advertised Pricing we can not list Manufacture's or pricing on here.
    Thanks anyway, Rick. I picked up an excellent Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag yesterday, off Craigslist, for $60, and that will work for the trip.

I see Kuryakyn has a few new models coming out; the Momentum line, which must be replacing the Gran Tour and Ultra Tour. Good looking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Thanks anyway, Rick. I picked up an excellent Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag yesterday, off Craigslist, for $60, and that will work for the trip.

I see Kuryakyn has a few new models coming out; the Momentum line, which must be replacing the Gran Tour and Ultra Tour. Good looking stuff.
    They are in the process of updating their bags. They have a new designer there and some fresh ideas.

We will be riding down to Pigeon Forge and attending.
    Hi Rick,
    What's the best route south from Cleveland, 79 or 77?

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Hi Rick,
    What's the best route south from Cleveland, 79 or 77?
    77 down to Wytheville VA then 81 across to I40 for a short bit south then across 411. I hate taking 66 south from I40 to Pigeon Forge with the traffic and lights.

77 down to Wytheville VA then 81 across to I40 for a short bit south then across 411. I hate taking 66 south from I40 to Pigeon Forge with the traffic and lights.
    So going this way, you go right through Knoxville and come into Sevierville from the west correct? Was down there a few weeks ago and we took 66 AND went through Cincinnati. Both of which were awful.