Attendee Discounts, Pigeon Forge

Thread: Attendee Discounts, Pigeon Forge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    What's the rally price on that Kuryakyn Ultra Tour you have in stock? Teresa was very correct this morning that shipping it to Austin didn't make much sense, but maybe picking it up in PF does...
    The Ultra Tour is discontinued and we only had one left. You will notice now that it is not listed on our site, the last one was sold late yesterday afternoon. Sorry about that, items go fast when people like a product and then it is discontinued.
    Anyone that will be attending and wants pricing before the Rally for items that they want shipped there will have to give us a call.
    Because of Minimum Advertised Pricing we can not list Manufacture's or pricing on here.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    The Ultra Tour is discontinued and we only had one left. You will notice now that it is not listed on our site, the last one was sold late yesterday afternoon. Sorry about that, items go fast when people like a product and then it is discontinued.
    Anyone that will be attending and wants pricing before the Rally for items that they want shipped there will have to give us a call.
    Because of Minimum Advertised Pricing we can not list Manufacture's or pricing on here.
    Thanks anyway, Rick. I picked up an excellent Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag yesterday, off Craigslist, for $60, and that will work for the trip.

I see Kuryakyn has a few new models coming out; the Momentum line, which must be replacing the Gran Tour and Ultra Tour. Good looking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Thanks anyway, Rick. I picked up an excellent Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag yesterday, off Craigslist, for $60, and that will work for the trip.

I see Kuryakyn has a few new models coming out; the Momentum line, which must be replacing the Gran Tour and Ultra Tour. Good looking stuff.
    They are in the process of updating their bags. They have a new designer there and some fresh ideas.