Windbreaker windshields? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windbreaker windshields?

Thanks for all the responses. I'm hoping I can find a windshield I'm happy with.

Windscreens

I traded my F6B for the K1600B so I have 2 aftermarket windscreens that worked well for me. In colder weather I used the Slip Streamer for protection and in the summer a Lee Bailey opaque screen to catch the breeze. Both are now for sale at $100 each plus postage or $175 for both. The Slip Streamer is 17" and the Lee Bailey is 14", both conventional mono-curve so they don't look dorky. Let me know if you need more details on either, and good luck finding the right option for you. It can make your ride a whole lot better.

Windscreens

Quote Originally Posted by Dfinkelsteinmd View Post
    I traded my F6B for the K1600B so I have 2 aftermarket windscreens that worked well for me. In colder weather I used the Slip Streamer for protection and in the summer a Lee Bailey opaque screen to catch the breeze. Both are now for sale at $100 each plus postage or $175 for both. The Slip Streamer is 17" and the Lee Bailey is 14", both conventional mono-curve so they don't look dorky. Let me know if you need more details on either, and good luck finding the right option for you. It can make your ride a whole lot better.
    Meant to say Cee Bailey, which is 13", not 14" and the opaque tint was $10 extra, so this is an aircraft quality plastic shield that looks new but is a bargain at $100 (or less if you want both). Shipping is about $45 to the lower 48.