Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
Seems as though you have interpreted the word "vehicle" to mean "car/auto! I would strongly suggest that you search and understand the meaning of "vehicle"! It includes bicycle, cart, auto, truck, van and about any other thing that transports people or things. Wow! That's rather profound! Appears we could include skateboards, SegWays,, wheel chairs, hay wagons, farm tractors etc.
The death of the Texan occurred in Oklahoma on I35 near Purcell, his passenger survived, the info I obtained was second hand from my cousin who was first hand, operating the tow truck that removed the damage bike - he overheard the OHP comment on the car tire while he inspecting the bike and was annotating his report.

My cousin is not a motorcyclist and assumed the big Honda was like mine, an F6B. I was actually more interested in learning which brand/type of tire failed but Cousin didn't have access to police yard after he left.

I am perfectly aware that our motorcycle tires fail also - but we never hear about the darksider failures. thus the post.

peace out. and even more importantly our condolences to this man and his family.